RSS

Recent Posts

Sable Blue Eyed Boy
A New Addition to the Royalty Family?
powered by

My Blog

A New Addition to the Royalty Family?

I have been in search of the perfect Blue Merle Collie.  I have found many beautiful sables, sable-meriles, Tri, and mixed collies, but not the old fashioned perfectly marked silver beauty... UNTIL TODAY.
We have found our new Blue-Merle Girl.  She is a beauty from Alabama.  After several conversations with a wonderful breeder, asking questions about her history, her now home, and her family, I am confident and excited to report an agreement has been reached.  We are waiting on her eye test.  Once she is clear on that front, we will be making arrangements to bring her to her new home.  I will keep you updated.

18 Comments to A New Addition to the Royalty Family?:

Comments RSS
Boxing Gloves on Friday, June 21, 2013 1:36 PM
jmoalswa boxing gloves eimalquy http://calendar.sbu.edu/everlast.html

david on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 6:54 AM
Thanks for the tips you have discussed here. On top of that, I believe there are some factors that keep your car insurance policy premium down. One is, to contemplate buying motors that are from the good set of car insurance corporations. Cars which can be expensive are usually more at risk of being snatched. Aside from that insurance coverage is also based on the value of your car, so the costlier it is, then the higher this premium you pay.Click for info

martin on Monday, March 10, 2014 5:42 PM
I've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, you can find out more the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

useful link on Monday, March 17, 2014 12:23 PM
of course like your website but you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I will certainly come back again.

martin on Monday, April 14, 2014 12:56 AM
Yet another issue is video games are typically serious anyway with the most important focus on knowing things rather than enjoyment. Although, there's an entertainment aspect to keep children engaged, every single game is generally designed to work towards a specific group of skills or program, such as mathmatical or research. Thanks for your publication.sbobet indonesia

Pop Over Here on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:08 PM
Sie haben nicht Personen um die Boden, diese gegeben, dass die britischen Inseln Macher kann , und daher es erfordert sie mehr Zeit zu bekommen ausgewaehlt Information .Wie bei Genau wie die meisten Milliarden Dollar Greenback Industrie, technologische Fortschritte Verbesserungen a robust wirtschaftliche Rueckgrat werden als die kritischsten Variablen fuer Vertrauenswuerdigkeit der World Wide Web Sportwetten.

telicando marafecco on Thursday, October 30, 2014 5:18 PM
Natuerlich Der natuerliche Weg, geregelt Leichtathletik war nur a einen Unterschied machen Zeit ausgezahlt so . Allererste aus, ueberpruefen Ruf von die und finden Sie heraus, wie sie nehmen ihre Schulden .

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:29 PM
Guess- a jede und jeder Freizeit . telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

Coved on Monday, February 16, 2015 12:18 PM
Fine information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, the usefulness and importance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and best of luck!))@@$$%%

Dylan Natalie on Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:15 AM
I am 100% at your back for this road safety forum you are having. It's a great way of instilling to the people the value of safety when on the road and thus, preventing any accidents from happening. In our country, look at my profile the rate of minor road accidents seems to rise so this forum would be helpful especially if attended by people mainly using the road for transportation.

Sharon on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 2:34 PM
I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. I think you spend numerous effort and time updating your site.awriter.org I have bookmarked it and I am taking a look ahead to reading new articles.

123essay.org on Monday, October 31, 2016 4:52 AM
Wow never knew what I'd find when I clicked on the link

Blad on Thursday, November 02, 2017 11:18 PM
It's a morceau de gatea There is no charge to feel confused. Back acceptance chase the format, autograph an article becomes like painting by the numbers. The blueprint never changes. Chase the chicken brick alley and consistently break on the path. If aerial academy English agents would allot three beggarly canicule to teaching this abstraction best acceptance would no best accept to agitation back they hear, "You will an article write

uk essay on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 11:46 PM
better to make use of the expertise of a certified electrician However, there are cool gadgets that all father or really should really have

assignment writing on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 11:47 PM
Crises happen, and ordinarily requisitioning quick automobile title credits is the main alternative to guarantee bills and monetary responsibilities are dealt with. Your family's money related security

assignment writing service on Friday, June 22, 2018 5:41 AM
Diet is so important foe a fatty person or even a healthy man should also keep his diet good if he wants to continue to be fit and healthy. Generally there ought to be proper intake of water in what you eat. In markets detailed diet regime in form of essay writing is available, from where we can get to know about the daily required level of energy.

toni on Friday, July 20, 2018 7:06 AM