Dear Puppy Buyers,
This guarantee contract will be presented to you at time of purchase. The items stated here is informational to help you understand our guarantee and the responsibility of their new family.
Responsibility of Royalty Collies of Cedar (RCC)
1. Puppy is free from CEA by parentage and one or more of the pups parents are DNA Certified CEA/CH Normal. If you are purchasing a Full Registration pup and plan to breed, additional documentation will be provided. This ensures no offspring can be affected by CEA/CH.
2. Puppy has been given at least first Puppy booster shot of Vanguard 5.
3. Full round of worming is given to our puppies starting at 2 weeks. Seller cannot guarantee against worms or parasites and does suggest pup be wormed again once the pup is in their new home, because, we take our dogs out in public to the vet clinic. We do our best but cannot guarantee our puppies will not be exposed to viruses beyond our control.
4. A full 6 week vet check will be performed and documented. Puppy Family will receive a full signed by vet and RCC copy of this document.
5. Pup/dog will receive individual AKC application at time of pickup. You should mail this information to AKC within a month of bringing your new pup/dog home. AKC Registration fee is $30 for normal AKC papers, there are extra charges for being late and can be up to $65 or more.
6. RCC will include a copy of parentage linage documentation along with your new pup/dog folder.
7. RCC will have a folder for each individual pup/dog that will include any test results, parentage, certifications, pedigrees, and new puppy/dog tips and tricks.
8. There are approximately 8 documents that will need to be completed at the time of pup/dog pickup. RCC will supply copies of everything that is asked to be signed.
9. RCC recommends crate training your puppy for the puppies health and training purposes.
New Puppy Family Responsibilities and information:
1. The pups 72 hour guarantee: Buyers must take pup to veterinarian within 72 hours, or 3 business days, of purchase for a health exam. Although one is included at 6 weeks by Royalty Collies of Cedar. If pup is found to have a congenital health defect, that was not found earlier and will hinder the pups ability to function normally, the Buyer MUST IMMEDIATELY return pup to RCC for a full refund of the purchase price only. Shipping, travel and additional expenses not refunded. This guarantee is only good for the first 72 hours for a full refund. Only a health defect that will hinder the pups ability to function normally will be guaranteed.
2. New Family will not abandon pup/dog. Family agrees not to give away, trade or sell pup. If pup/dog is to be re-homed, the pup/dog must be returned to RCC at no cost to RCC. When pup/dog is returned to RCC all AKC paperwork must be signed over to Jacquelyn Cary of RCC. No refund will be given for a returned pup/dog under any circumstances.
3. Family is to notify RCC of any change of contact information such as email/phone/address.
4. Family must notify RCC of any health or temperament problems in pup/dog.
5. Family is to send a short note and picture detailing how the pup/dog is doing by their first birthday of placement.
6. When registering the pup/dog, it must be registered beginning with the kennel name of RCC (Royalty's Collies of Cedar)
7. Family understands that Collies are very intelligent by nature and have been know to cause trouble by barking to get your attention. Also, collies are working dogs, it is in their nature to herd things including children. It is the new families responsibility to train your pup/dog to not herd things.
8. Families must understand that your new pup/dog may be a little spooked once he/she gets to their new home. Families should give the puppy/dog time to acclimate and should avoid over stimulating the pup/dog for the first few days to a week. Families also may experience their pup/dog may get an upset stomach due to the stress of a new home and environment, along with the transportation all new things happening.
9. Family agrees to maintain pup/dog good health, vaccinate dog appropriately, keep them on heartworm prevention and take to veterinarian for annual exams as needed and suggested.
10. Family understands that we cannot guarantee the temperament or behavior changes as a puppy ages and it is the families responsibility to train their pup/dog and/or take him/her to a trainer as need.
Long-Term Guarantee is explained below: That includes food and supplement requirements.
Please note that NuVet Plus
supplements and NutriSource Dog Food are required as part
of your pet’s Health Guarantee.
More than a million
dogs and cats are using NuVet to protect against most ailments
(from back yard pesticides, pet food allergies and hormones, toxic
in furniture and carpeting, ailments transmitted from dog parks and the
office, etc), while maintaining a beautiful
skin and coat.
This is not just a
vitamin. It’s an immune system builder with a
precise balance of vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids, amino acids
antioxidants. That’s why it works so well through all three stages of a
For younger dogs (under 2 years
old), it strengthens their immune system, while building and
strengthening the cardiovascular,
skeletal and nerve systems.
For dogs in their
2-8), it improves the luster of their skin and coat while protecting
allergies, skin and coat problems, staining from tears, digestive
For older dogs (over 8 years
old), it helps reduce and eliminate arthritis, tumors, premature aging,
cataracts, heart conditions, diabetes and many types of cancer, while
the life and improving the vitality of most dogs.
Plus will keep your pet on the path to perfect health!
It’s not available in stores, and is only available to the general
public with an
order code from an authorized pet professional.
, you may order directly from the
manufacturer (at up to 50% off what most veterinarians charge) by calling
and using Order Code: 96785, or
By using autoship you can save an additional
Top APPROVED DRY DOG FOOD By:
A MONTHLY GUIDE TO NATURAL DOG CARE & TRAINING
100% Proteinated Minerals
- More available for absorption and more active in the body than sulfates and oxides
- Marked improvement in coat quality
- Sprayed on the outside of each kibble, to quickly activate in the digestive system
Super Premium Nutrition
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin in ALL of our formulas
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids (Enhanced with DHA)
- No by-products and whole corn
- Naturally preserved
- Protected Vitamin C
- Natural Anti-Oxidants
Proven Pet Food Manufacturer
- More than 40 years of pet food manufacturing experience
- One manufacturing facility creating a consistent product
- Family-owned business working to build relationships with our customers
- Unparalleled customer service
To the long life and health of your
Royalty Collies of Cedar
Free Replacement Puppy
this does not include the vet check, cerf exam,
worming, transportation, carrier, or travel kit fees. This
Health Guarantee is for the health of your Collie
and does not cover accidental death, neglect,
or injuries that your dog may sustain while being a
part of your family. We believe that NuVet Supplements and NutriSource dog food are a great combination to
provide your dog with optimal health, so that your Collie can live a
long and happy life with your
family! This Lifetime
Free Replacement Puppy Health
Guarantee does transfer to new owners (if
unable to care for your dog), when no lapse in the use
of these products occurs.